Our Personal Touch for Unique Unforgettable Ceremonies
Tampa Bay, St Petersburg's, Clearwater, Sarasota,Lakeland area's
Christian ~ Non-Religious
Active Duty Military Specials
Renewal of Vows
26. Dr. Seuss Vows
32. Humanist Handfasting & unity candle
37. Love's Journey
40. Book of Commons Wedding Ceremony from 1662! (Would be a nice Victorian Wedding in a chapel or garden) (victorian tea garden setting)
42. Celebrate Love (you can leave as is short and sweet or add many options)
44. A Time...
The following ceremonies are the same basic ceremony, with different rituals
Make Your Ceremony Unique and fun for You and Your Guests to Remember!
When a bride is escorted down the aisle, it is customary for the Officiant to ask "Who Gives this Bride to this man" however, some couples do not like those words as they feel it goes back to the days when woman were "given away as property". Other do like it because it is tradition.
Every couple always has the option or may select the following:
1. Who give this bride to this man?
2. Who comes forward to present (bride) to (groom) in marriage?
3. Who shall present this woman to this man in marriage?
4. Who has the honor of presenting this woman to this man in marriage?
5. I could also say nothing. (The escort would kiss or hug the bride, shake the grooms hand and take his seat)
Now you are bound one to the other with a tie not easy to break. Take the time of binding learn what you need to know - To grow in wisdom and love, that your marriage will be strong that your love will last in this life and beyond.